We are launching Innovation Unplugged. The company, which is part of the Cronos Group, will focus on driving innovation. We will develop our business by translating thought leadership and ideation output to use cases of which we intend to implement some as demonstration or proof of concept for approaching customers and prospects. We have selected one of the business software solutions market leaders’ DevOps cloud platform for building these systems.
You, as DevOps Cloud Engineer, will co-identify use cases, discuss them with colleagues and customers alike, develop and demonstrate them. While exploring unconventional ideas and developing inspiring proofs of concept you will have the opportunity to deal with the newest technology, open-source projects and with the most inspiring people.
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or a related technical discipline
- You are a practical oriented master
- Or a professional bachelor with broad computer science interest
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Capability to learn more or other languages when required
- Cloud Foundry, Linux, …
- Experience with or understanding of modern software engineering methodologies, e.g. DevOps, Continuous Integration, Git and/or Jenkins, Cloud Foundry, Linux, etc.
- You are a team player, a creative thinker with strong communication skills, you are passionate about your work and you are self-motivated
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of French is an asset
Tasks and Challenges that you will be exposed to (non exhaustive list):
- Closely work with customers
- Capture business requirements and translate them into software specifications
- Present, discuss and defend solutions we propose
- Develop robust, resilient, scalable and easily maintainable systems. This includes technical designs, prototyping, implementation, creating and executing tests and writing technical documentation
- Work in a DevOps mode, e.g. provisioning and operations of own micro-services, etc.
- Understand and keep abreast with industry trends and emerging technologies in the cloud world
- Learn and adopt and support Open Source Software when needed
- When needed, dig into new or unfamiliar areas of computer science
You become part of exciting community of more than 4,000 people. You’ll live and experience a Silicon Valley-like vibe and startup atmosphere where entrepreneurship is the common thread.
Your future contains potential forks towards just about any direction, ranging from becoming entrepreneur to becoming in depth expert in your domain of choice.