We are looking for candidates interested in using IBM technology to address today's business challenges
- You want to make a difference for our customers and their business
- You have (some) experience in application integration and service oriented architecture (EAI & SOA), with a strong focus on IBM technology OR you are interested in building this expertise
- You seek the opportunity to learn about and work together on different project aspects (development, maintenance, technical design, …)
- You are motivated to adapt to the newest technological evolutions in IBM integration and transfer this knowledge and expertise to our customers.
You have a background in one or more of the following IBM integration products... (optional)
- IBM Integration Bus
- IBM DataPower Gateway (secure services and mediate high volumes)
- APP Connect (former Cast Iron for cloud integration)
- Sterling Managed File Transfer or B2B Integrator
- IBM MQ
- IBM BPM
- IBM ODM
You want to expand your skills but also want to evolve beyond it: making the link with all the other fascinating IT environments.
- You want to deepen and broaden your skills regarding XML and Web services.
- You are eager to learn more about Service Buses and interested in becoming an IBM Integation expert.
- You have a broad interest in technology and corresponding new evolutions.
- You have good communication skills and are multilingual (Dutch and English, basic French)
- You are willing to work in the triangle Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp
What we offer...
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunity
- Working in challenging projects
- Benefits, benefits, benefits…
- A fun team driven environment
- Some crazy colleagues but you’ll get used to that.
- Oh yeah, and free coffee