InspireX is an exceptionally innovative group, focused on the latest Microsoft technologies. InspireX is a cluster of 35 companies under the Cronos Group that dedicate themselves to Microsoft technologies. InspireX has a team of more than 800 experienced and knowledgeable consultants. Together they know the ins and outs of every piece of Microsoft technology, from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Office 365 and AR-devices like the HoloLens. For one of our competence centers within our cluster we are looking for a MEDIOR/SENIOR SHAREPOINT CONSULTANT
- You want to make a difference for our customers and their business
- You are motivated to adapt to the newest technological evolutions in MS Sharepoint and transfer this knowledge and expertise to our customers
- You seek the opportunity to learn about and work together on different project aspects (development, maintenance, technical design, …)
- Sharepoint is a real passion for you;
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Applied Informatics;
- You have at least 2 years of relevant experience working as a consultant in several environments;
- You speak Dutch and English fluently;
- Knowledge of project methodologies such as Scrum and Prince2 are a must;
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and you like to think out-of-the-box;
- You are eager to learn and you easily process new information.
- SharePoint (2010, 2013, 2016 or Online) has no secrets for you. We don’t expect a Microsoft MVP, but some thorough knowledge is necessary.
- You are driven to stay up-to-date all the time with the newest SharePoint techniques.
- You don’t have to be a language expert: a good knowledge of Dutch and English is enough. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Clear communication is a must.
- You are a team player and are always willing to help other colleagues.
- You are focused on quality and you are pro-active.
- As a consultant you will meet different customers, a driver’s license is recommended.
- InspireX offers you the environment to develop within our organisation in the direction and the pace you choose. We support and stimulate personal growth, collaboration and sharing of knowledge;
- An interesting space in which you can develop yourself through different training opportunities;
- You get the possibility to share your vision and strategy to make us even stronger as a company;
- A nice environment where openness and transparent communication are central;
- We are aware of the necessary flexibility related to mobility and offer as much support as possible with flexible working hours, use of public transport, remote working and this in accordance with personal and customers’ needs;
- A competitive salary package, including a company car, laptop, mobile subscription, group insurance and several benefits from the Cronos Group.