InspireX is an exceptionally innovative group, focused on the latest Microsoft technologies. InspireX is a cluster of 35 companies under the Cronos Group that dedicate themselves to Microsoft technologies. InspireX has a team of more than 800 experienced and knowledgeable consultants. Together they know the ins and outs of every piece of Microsoft technology, from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Office 365 and AR-devices like the HoloLens. For one of our competence centers within our cluster we are looking for a SOFTWARE ARCHITECT/TECHNICAL LEAD
- You speak English and Dutch fluently;
- You have charisma that expresses itself in emphatic leadership;
- You are systematical, well organised and customer-oriented;
- You are a good communicator in presentations, group meetings and in contact with project members and customers;
- You can work autonomously, establish priorities and keep your focus on your goals;
- You are willing to work in changing environments and you see this as an added value to your job;
- You have a pragmatic way of working which gives you the ability to keep the balance between new and already proven technologies.
- You have a master’s degree in Computer Science/Applied Informatics;
- You have a good knowledge of
- the .NET Framework and topics such as ASP.NET MVC, WCF and Entiy Framework;
- ALM-tools such as TFS, Jira and Teamcity
- project methodologies such as Scrum and Prince2 are a must; different architectures, OO-principles and development patterns;
- You know how to personify “Software Craftsmanship” and unroll within your team;
- You can identify the feasibility of the projects;
- You can show that you have fulfilled a role in creating and leading teams.
As a Software Architect, you have knowledge of and experience in translating business needs into technically challenging and qualitative solutions. Doing this, you make your team members, customers and users happy.
As a Technical Lead, you take care of the coordination of your team and the coaching of other developers on projects.
At InspireX this role also means:
- Optimizing our project approach with a strong focus on collaboration with the customer and team.
- Being an expert in writing code. Besides the code reviews with your team members, you also develop as an Architect/Team Lead in order to keep in touch with new development technologies.
- InspireX offers you the possiblity to develop within our organisation in the direction and the pace you choose. We support and stimulate personal growth, collaboration and the sharing of knowledge;
- An interesting environment in which you can develop yourself through different training opportunities;
- You get the possibility to share your vision and strategy to make us even stronger as a company;
- A space where openness and transparent communication are central;
- We are aware of the necessary flexibility related to mobility and offer as much support as possible with flexible working hours, use of public transport, remote working and this in accordance with personal and customers’ needs.
- A competitive salary package, including a company car, laptop, mobile subscription, group insurance and several benefits from the Cronos Group.